My adventures in scrapping and in my daily life! Some mundane...some exciting! I guess you'll have to read and decide for youself! :)

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Some of my recent scraps!

Well here I am, I've become addicted to digi scrapping and I totally have my good friend Paula to thank for it!! :) At first I was apprehensive about it, didn't think I could do it (too hard!) and maybe just a little lazy! LOL! Now there's no turning back! :o I've finally found my hobby, something I LOVE to do and think I'm halfway good at! I haven't had something like this in awhile so it's gonna stick! LOL! :)

Well, I was going to try and post some of my scraps...but blogger is being all weird and won't let me. Stay tuned tomorrow! I'll try and have them up then! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who links to me?