My adventures in scrapping and in my daily life! Some mundane...some exciting! I guess you'll have to read and decide for youself! :)

Thursday, June 08, 2006

This is the scrap that I made yesterday for my wonderful boyfriend Chris. This picture was taken after we had only been in Korea for less than a month. This beautiful beach is called Haeundae beach and it was about a 45 min ride on the subway from our apartment. I made this scrap for a challenge that Paula had posted at another site. It was super fun to play with the buttons! Credits: The kit is For My Father by Miss Mint. Buttons by Lisa Whitney. Flower doodle by Lauren Miller, and Love heart by Angie Briggs. :)

Well, here's my newest scrap, made today! :) This was made for a challenge on the website www.thedigichick.com and I really enjoyed doing it! I always love scrapping about my time in Korea, I miss it there so much! Credits are definitely due to many wonderful ladies for allowing the scrap to happen! LOL! The kit I used to make this is called 'Dinner Party' by Shabby Princess. The notebook paper is from Tia Bennett's 'New Growth' kit. And last but certainly not least, the Digital Sketch I used is by Jen Caputo(http://jencaputo.typepad.com)! :)

Oh and the journaling under the pic reads: "My boyfriend Chris and I lived here for a year teaching English. It is a beautiful country full of temples, nature, and bustling city life. The flight to Seoul took almost 22 hours from Canada (not too fun!) and the money used is the Korean Won. While there we picked up some Korean,but not as much as we should have. We hope to go back someday and we'll try harder to learn the language. We miss Korea so much!"

Stay tuned for tomorrow when I'll post some more of my scraps, some oldies but goodies!! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Paula May said...

You did a wonderful job on both!

6:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who links to me?