My adventures in scrapping and in my daily life! Some mundane...some exciting! I guess you'll have to read and decide for youself! :)

Saturday, June 10, 2006

The layout for today....

I think this scrap is my favorite to date. I just love everything about it! The pic is adorable! The colors stand out so well against the background and the elements were just so fun to play with! I hope that I can make more in this kind of style in the future. :)

This class was one of my faves while I taught in Korea. They were a very low level class, but just has SO much enthusiasm to learn English! You can even tell just by looking at the pic! Especially silly Tony in the front! What a character! I miss them all so much in their own special ways!

(Credits go out to: Background paper is from Lauren Grier's 'Punky Mom' kit. Alpha by Lauren Miller. Scotch tape by Angela Spangler. Rose by Andrea Burns. Doodle arrow by Laura Deacetis. Vine by Faith True. 'Loved' stamp and painted background brush by Katie Pertiet. Pattern on the brush is from Lauren Grier's 'Punky Mom' kit. Spring Tree Brush and textured notebook paper from Tia Bennett's 'New Growth' kit. Love hearts from Space Raven's 'Unconditional Love' brush set.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who links to me?