My adventures in scrapping and in my daily life! Some mundane...some exciting! I guess you'll have to read and decide for youself! :)

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Another Tag from Shawna!! LOL! :)

These are the rules to play blogtag:

List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Don't forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

Here are my weird things:
1. I buy tons of book and never have the ambition to read most of them.
2. I like dried squid. (Thanks to living in Korea for a year!)
3. I've eaten an animal that most people have as pets...of course it was SO unintentional! (Korea again)
4. I love watching Degrassi: The Next Generation (a show for teens!).
5. I like putting things in certain spots and if they are moved I absolutely can't stand it and have to put them back where I put them!

Now I tag: Amie, Paula May, Krystal, Beth, and Chloe.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paula May said...

Forgot all about this one! I'll do it tomorrow! :)

11:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who links to me?