My adventures in scrapping and in my daily life! Some mundane...some exciting! I guess you'll have to read and decide for youself! :)

Monday, September 04, 2006

Such a bad blogger, but with good reason!

Wednesday night I started getting sick. Blah! My voice was hoarse from talking/reading to children all day and then the next morning I find that I have no voice!!! :o Oh my! And so all day I work at a daycare Thurs. and Fri. with no voice. That was interesting to say the least! LOL! I think maybe I let the kids get away with a lot more that usual! ;) Sat. it seemed to be getting worse, but luckily it got better. I can talk now but I sound a little funny and I've got a runny nose and a nasty cough! GRR! I hate being sick. I went to the walk in clinic on Saturday to find out what is wrong and it's a viral infection...not much to be done except take advil and cough syrup!

So, I've been in the house all weekend pretty much and this is what I've done with my time, besides watch some movies! LOL!





















This scrap was done as a scraplift of Deanna's scrap Rylee ( http://www.thedigichick.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/18569/what/allfields/name/Cynnder/name/Cynnder/mcats/all ) as part of a challenge at another site. The scraplift is a bit different from hers, but the influence is definitely there! :)Distressed Stamp Alpha and the Kit 'Oh So Pretty' are by Candice Wong. Available at DigiGirlsDesigns.WordArt by scrapsuzy at Digiscrappin.biz





















Kit is the Mini Kit 'Grandma's Kitchen' by Suzy Nunes. Font is Pea Bethany.





















For a Quote Challenge at another site! :) Kit: In the Garden by Candice Wong. Available at www.digigirlsdesigns.comFonts: Penstyle and SA Inkspot

Off to bed now! Think get healthy thoughts for me please! :) LOL!

2 Comments:

Blogger Paula May said...

Those are beautiful scraps Amy, you are doing an excellent job on your CT. So sorry to hear about your being sick. Take care!

8:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw man, so sorry to hear about your sickness. My daughters and I have it, too. Change in weather, I think. My throat is killing me! LOVE that kit by Wong... you scrapped an AWESOME layout with it!!!

12:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who links to me?