My adventures in scrapping and in my daily life! Some mundane...some exciting! I guess you'll have to read and decide for youself! :)

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Thirteen Things about Amy


1. I love my boyfriend Chris.
2. I love all kinds of fruit.
3. I love skittles.
4. For the month of July I took a French Immersion course.
5. I lived and taught English in Korea for a year.
6. I'm afraid of spiders.
7. I love digiscrapping.
8. I love to take pictures of others and scenery.
9. I have two brothers.
10. I don't cook very often. My boyfriends is much better at it! LOL!
11. I am an elementary teacher.
12. I'll be going back to learn french for Sept. and Oct, if all works out.
13. I sooo want a job teaching!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

1. http://amie-blog.blogspot.com/




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!



The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


2 Comments:

Blogger Amie said...

Hey Amy I'm now a thursday thirteener..lol..here's my link if you want to add me

http://amie-blog.blogspot.com/

and also send me your link and I'll add you to mine:)

Amie

12:12 PM

 
Blogger Amy said...

Yay! I sure will! Thanks Amie! :)

3:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who links to me?