My adventures in scrapping and in my daily life! Some mundane...some exciting! I guess you'll have to read and decide for youself! :)

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Royal Beach

I made this scrap today. It was quick and frustration free! Just need some of those once in a while, don't ya think?! LOL! This is a quick page courtesy of Lynn Grieveson. Credits can be found if you click here . :D

This pic was taken when Chris and I were visiting my parents in the UAE in October. We had take a little trip on the weekend to go to a lovely Beach Resort. It was the most beautiful place by the beach we'd ever stayed in! :o Here Chris is testing the waters of the Gulf of Oman and in the distance you can see quite a big Island or something to that effect! lol! We tried to get a boat to go out to it and go scuba diving, but couldn't cause it was quite a popular activity that everything was booked! Instead we occupied ourselves with swimming, lounging in the sun, eating and exploring some other sights! :)

Today was a good day except for the yucky rain again! :( I played around with my new camera. Just trying to get a feel for the different functions etc...a bit of cleaning, some French practicing, and then a yummy supper of Clubs, potatoes, and cesear salad - a la boyfriend! LOL! :) Oh and a yummy tropical smoothie for dessert! :D

Chris is going to be going away tomorrow night, home to Moncton, for his post op checkup, see the family, and to do a little golfing with his Dad. I won't see him until Wed. night! :o It's going to be a bit weird to sleep alone and not have his company, but I'll be ok. My brother will be around, so I'll have him to bug and talk to! LOL!

Well, that's it for now!

Hope everyone had a great weekend and have a lovely night! :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Paula May said...

Sounds like a nice day! I really like that scrap!

12:16 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely scrap Amy! Sounds like you had a nice weekend!

1:28 AM

 
Blogger Deanna said...

nice LO Amy! thats awesome for a quicke!

9:06 PM

 
Blogger Amy said...

Aww ladies thanks! :) You're too kind!

12:54 AM

 
Blogger Melanie said...

I agree with everyone, great job sweety!!

9:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who links to me?