My adventures in scrapping and in my daily life! Some mundane...some exciting! I guess you'll have to read and decide for youself! :)

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

A long day...

Left the apartment for my appointment today at 12 and didn't get home until 5pm! :o The bus rides were not fun, long and too many transfers! At least it's over with right?! LOL! So the doctor did find problems. I have to go back in a month for the results. I really hope it is nothing serious and that it does go away... I'm going to try and not think about it too much or worry. I guess whatever happens, happens right?! Other than that I just took it easy tonight. Chris made me a wonderful supper of salmon, veggies and mashed potatoes, delicious!! :)

No scrapping today and I'm not sure if I'll get any done in the next few days...I have to work for the next two days. Chris and I are going to see the movie Cars tomorrow night which is exciting! Then on Friday we're going to go downtown and to the mall for some summer clothes. :D Hopefully the weekend, cause I can't go too long without my scrapping! :o

Night, for now!

2 Comments:

Blogger Paula May said...

Sounds like a long day! Mine was long too! Grr~!

7:27 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

What a day!! I really want to see Cars too. Looks very cute! But we tried to take Colton to see Ice Age 2 and he was very scared of the huge screen and all the noise. So, we will wait for it to come out on video. Anyhow, have fun!!!

1:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who links to me?