My adventures in scrapping and in my daily life! Some mundane...some exciting! I guess you'll have to read and decide for youself! :)

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

GUESS WHAT.......???!!!!

http://www.elementalscraps.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=3176

Well, I scrapped this lovely LO today in honor of my friend Paula's beautiful daughter Lydia! It was for a themed crop the other night and since I don't have children of my own yet, Paula let me borrow her's just for the scrap though, not forever LOL! :)

The journaling along the sides reads: "These may not be your very first steps, but I think they are pretty close to it! I can't wait until I see you again because I can't wait until I can play the walking game with you! My kindy kids love it so much! It goes like this: walking, walking, walking, walking, hop, hop, hop, hop, hop, hop, running, running, running, running, running, running...now let's stop, now let's stop! And REPEAT! I hope you love it Lydia cause I love you!"

(Credits go out to:
The kit I used is ScrapWithNikki's 'Bloomer' mini kit (Find it here: http://www.elementalscraps.com/store/index.php?) . The doodles are by Angie Briggs. The font is Pea Girly Girls by Font For Peas.
The circle overlay is by Kellie Mize. And the beautiful pic taken by Paula Haynes!)

In other interesting news.................as I was walking to work today who should I happen to meet???? None other than....JACK LAYTON!!! :O It was weird and also pretty cool at the same time! It's the first time I've ever met anyone well known in the public/media etc... a leader of an political party!! Wow! He should my hand, asked my name and told me what they were going to do for NS...I can't remember though what exactly it was he told me though (embarassed!) cause I was a bit awestruck! LOL! I'm a dork I know!

Anyway, tomorrow is my dreaded but needed appointment with the doctor. Please think good vibes/thoughts for me that everything goes well! I also have to take the bus there...all the way to Dartmouth (gasp!) and I've never been, here's an adventure...ack!

Night all! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who links to me?