My adventures in scrapping and in my daily life! Some mundane...some exciting! I guess you'll have to read and decide for youself! :)

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Peeved...

Well, I've been working at a store to make some money before I go away for my French Immersion course this summer and I gave my two weeks notice to the boss last night. She seemed fine with it, kept saying ok, ok, no problem and after the call I thought to myself, "Phew! that went well!" Maybe it seemed a little too easy cause when I went into work today the boss calls in with the new schedule and lo and behold I have NO (Zero) shifts next week! :o I go from five part time shifts this week, to none, next week???!! What is with that??? I must ask, how professional is that? At least I had the courtesy to give my damn 2 weeks! GRRR! I don't enjoy this job by any stretch of the imagination, but I was depending on this income, I need it for when I go away in July. Nice eh?! Hopefully the daycare that I have subbed at will need someone this week, I so hope so! Please everyone cross your fingers for me!

I'll post tomorrow with a cheerier post and my new LO, I promise! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who links to me?