My adventures in scrapping and in my daily life! Some mundane...some exciting! I guess you'll have to read and decide for youself! :)

Sunday, June 18, 2006

My Fave Place and My Heroes

This first scrap I did today. It was a riot to do! LOL! It was for a chat last night on Elemental Scraps called SNL and we had to scrap our favorite room. It is of course my boyfriend and I's bedroom! It has centers, haha! :)

(Credits to: Chaunta kit by Lauren Grier: http://www.elementalscraps.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=201Laura's Shabby Arrows.Doodle frame from Tia Bennett's new Growth kit.Font Pea cammi-pea by Fonts for Peas.)


This scrap I made yesterday for a Crop challenge at Elemental Scraps. I thought sooo long and hard about who to do for this and I just couldn't not do it about my parents! :)

The journaling reads: When you told me that you were moving to foreign country that I had never even heard of before and that you were selling everything precious to you: I thought that you had both gone crazy! Now that you have been there for almost five years and I have seen all that you have accomplished and have recongnized how brave you are for taking such a risk; I want you to know that you inspire me to take risks in my life and live life the the fullest. You are truly my "heroes"!


(Credits to: Lauren Grier's Sandra, Magnetic words by Amanda Rockwell, and Chipboard Alpha by Lisa Whitney at lisawhitney.typepad.com)

Other than that...my day went well. I sent off my LO to my Dad for Father's Day and hopefully he'll like it! :) I worked and it was steady, so the day went by fast! Tomorrow I have off so I'm hoping to study some French, scrap, shop for groceries, pick up a book at the library that's on hold ( a book about digiscrapping, lol!), and send off some important papers in the mail! A busy day! Hopefully I can try and get most of those done!

Good night!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice scraps!

This is Paula by the way, I am not logged into blogger, just in case you don't recognize me. I am at West Kings right now and I am on my spare. lol the first two classes were a little boring, so its been a boring day so far! Last class no one even showed up!

Anyway, have a great day Amy!

11:34 AM

 
Blogger Amy said...

LOL! This is an awesome comment Paula! :) Must be a very nice, easy day for you. Terrific! Thanks for saying that about the scraps, you're sweet! My day has been lazy today...:o but I did clean the kitchen quite thoroughly that might count for something! haha! Now, I'm gonna practice some French! Have a great rest of your day!

2:23 PM

 
Blogger Melanie said...

Your scraps are awesome Amy! You seriously get better every scrap! Great job, lovin' your blog these days..

PS - how do you spell your last name? Do I have it spelled wrong on my blog?? If so email me it so I can correct that asap!!

GJ!

4:12 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Love your scraps Amy!! Mel's right...you get better with every page!!!

8:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who links to me?