My adventures in scrapping and in my daily life! Some mundane...some exciting! I guess you'll have to read and decide for youself! :)

Monday, August 07, 2006

I'm loving this one!

I made this scrap today and it's now one of my faves! :) It took awhile to get it all together because I didn't have just one kit that went with the pic, so I had to searhc my kits and mix and match and this is what I came up with! I love it all! Especially the background page, the twine, and the plum tip grass. :D

This pic was taken in front of Universite Sainte-Anne and us girls were being so silly. It was tons of fun! :)

Credits are: Background paper by Sal Roselli.Twine and plum tip grass by M. Rottler.Word Art from DSP.Green toile paper from Tia Bennett's New Growth Kit.Green button by Lisa Whitney.Font is Pea Girly Girls Script.Circle Date Stamps by JennStar.

3 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

wow that is SO cute Amy!

I love how you tilted the photo and added a button to keep it in place. Your use of white space is perfect!

Great job... like usual! :)

It looks like you had a LOT of fun!!

11:47 AM

 
Blogger Paula May said...

Beautiful!

11:17 PM

 
Blogger Amy said...

Thanks ladies! :D

12:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who links to me?