My adventures in scrapping and in my daily life! Some mundane...some exciting! I guess you'll have to read and decide for youself! :)

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I'm back! :)




Well, I arrived back home this past Sunday and it certainly feels good to be back! :) I missed my Chris soo sooo much, my bed, good food and the city! Studying French at Universite Sainte Anne for a month was an amazing experience and I would go back in a heart beat! I learned sooo much and feel that I could and want to learn sooo much more! I think my brain missed all the stimulation that school supplies it with, lol! :) I'm such a geek, I know!

Even though Pointe de L'Eglise is such a small town with not much nearby, the atmosphere of the Uni. life was unbelieveable! Everyone was so friendly, there were so many activities to take part in, so many people to meet and talk to, and beautiful scenery to behold (excuse the cheesiness!). I looked forward to everyday and we never really did know what was going to happen everyday until after our Session D'Information. This is where we sang our weekly song, went over the schedule and laughed oh so much! :)

I actually might be going back in September! I know, it's not much time in between, but if I can get a bursary though the gov't, then why not? My grammar professor told me that he thinks I have a real talent for French and that if I keep it up I could probally be bilingual in a year. Wow! :o It definitely would open up more doors for me as far as teaching is concerned. We'll see what happens! :)

If you're at all interested in what I did while I was away you can take a peek at my yahoo photos here:http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/seamonkeygirl_1/album?.dir=f282re2&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos and you can see some videos with sound here: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=adawnliutkus

Thanks so much for checking them out and I'm so glad to be back! I've missed everyone online and my scrapping! I def. need to get my mojo back in that front......oh inspiration where are you??!!

Nighty night! :)

P.S. Thanks to Cassie for the wonderful pics of our lovely residence at Sainte Anne!

2 Comments:

Blogger Paula May said...

yay! Now start scrapping chickie! :)

9:58 PM

 
Blogger Amy said...

lol!! ok! :) now you update your blog k!! lol!

1:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who links to me?