My adventures in scrapping and in my daily life! Some mundane...some exciting! I guess you'll have to read and decide for youself! :)

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I wish and Odyssey 3B...


I made this scrap last night during the crop with Jennifer Layden at ES. No reason for making it other than the inspiration came to me while I was making it! LOL! These kids were just so great to teach and overall fabulous children! I miss them a lot. We even kept in contact by email a few months after I left and their emails were hilarious and cute! :) The journalling reads: Odyssey 3B: Being my most advanced class you were also oneof my favorites because you all had such uniquepersonalities. You were always so curious about me and "Chris teacher" and always asked what I did on the weekends, what I liked etc... You were all so eager to learn and always participated. On our last day together you told me not to turn around and look at the whiteboard, you were making me a "suprise." When I turned around I nearly cried, you wrote: ' I believe we can see teacher again, we love you, don't forget us!"I will never forget you, how could I? You were a highlight of my time in Korea.

(Credits: Kit is Chaunta by Lauren Grier: http://www.elementalscraps.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=201 . Buttons by Lisa Whitney. Notebook paper from Tia Bennett's kit New Growth. Pointing hand by Lynn Grieveson. Jennilyn Designs Grey Scratch Overlay 5. Fonts are: GoodDog Plain and Dannette from Scrapbook Answers Magaziine CD.)

Since Chris has been gone to Moncton I've been keeping myself busy, going to the library and getting movies and cds, doing some shopping (I bought the new Scrapbook Answers Magazine which came with a fabulous cd of fonts and other cool things!) and taking some pics with the camera, but I've missed him! :( He'll be home tonight and I'm excited to see him again!





I made this scrap on Monday night for a challenge on Digital Freebies. It's all about what I wish for my boyfriend Chris! :) The journaling reads: I wish...that you will always keep you playful personality, that you will find fulfillment in all that you do, and that you will always remember that.......I LOVE YOU with all my heart!

(Credits: The kit is Absolutely by Lauren Grier: http://www.elementalscraps.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=35&zenid=cf988c717b92caec15e1b76628f3259e. Flower brush freebies by Lauren Miller. Fonts are Fountain Pen Frenzy and Petra Script EF.)

Today the plans are to try and get my last pay from the store I worked at, they were supposed to have them their yesterday but didn't not! GRRR! Send out student loan relief papers, do some laundry and pick up some ingredients for tacos tonight! YUM!

I hope everyone has a great day! And thanks for reading! :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Paula May said...

I love your Odyssey 3B scrap! It reminds me of my teaching days in Korea! I remember having to teach Odyssey as well! I love seeing scraps of your teaching days and pictures of you with your students! Great job Amy!

12:05 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Great pages Amy! I got the Scrapbook Answers Mag too. Love it! Love the cd too! Have you seen Digital Scrapbooking 5? That's a great mag too. Anyhow, have a great day!!

12:15 PM

 
Blogger Amy said...

Thanks Shawna and Paula! :) Shawna, I have to say I actually discovered Scrapbook Answers Mag from you blog in your section of 'What I'm Reading Now', so thanks so much!! You lead me to it! LOL! I actually have Digi. Scrapbooking 5 and it's an amazing mag! I so can't wait till the next one comes out! *^^* You have a great day too!

12:20 PM

 
Blogger Melanie said...

Wow, I love that scrap of Chris. That is just the sweetest thing ever! Did you show him yet?

9:03 AM

 
Blogger Amy said...

Thanks Mel! I showed it to him yesterday when he got home and he loves it! :)

9:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who links to me?