My adventures in scrapping and in my daily life! Some mundane...some exciting! I guess you'll have to read and decide for youself! :)

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Toot toot for me!! :)

Candice Wong has accepted me to be on her Creative Team for her scrapbooking designs! Yahoo! I'm so excited! This is my first time being on a CT and it has been so fun working with her kits. :) If you want to check out her designs go to her store by clicking on this blinkie: Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here are some scraps I've done so far with two of her kits:

Kit Used: A New Day by Candice Wong. Availabe at Scrapbook-Elements.


Kit Used: Relaxation by Candice Wong. Availabe at Scrapbook-Elements.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, beautiful picture. Great job on the layout.

2:39 PM

 
Blogger Amy said...

Aww thanks ladies! :) And I appreciate that so much Marisa, you're awesome!

6:57 PM

 
Blogger Paula May said...

Amy, I think its awsome that you made a CT, you certainly deserve it! And what beautiful scraps those are! :)

12:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who links to me?