My adventures in scrapping and in my daily life! Some mundane...some exciting! I guess you'll have to read and decide for youself! :)

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Subject: How Well Do You Know Me?

Melanie tagged me, so here are my responses! This was fun to do! :)

1. FIRST NAME? Amy
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE: No that I know of…. :o
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? I don’t remember…
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It’s kinda messy.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Pastrami
6. KIDS? No, but I defintely want some!
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so!
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? yes, THIS blog is my journal!!
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Not often
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Sure!
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cheerios
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Not really
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Neopolitan
16. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? attitude
17. RED OR PINK? RED
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Stomach , arms, legs and bum!
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Paula and Monica
20. WHAT DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Just hanging out, talking and having fun together.
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? I’m in my jammies right now, so none! Lol!
22. THE LAST THING YOU ATE? An everyting bagel.
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Belle and Sebastian – The Life Pursuit
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Seagreen
25. FAVORITE SMELL? Freshly cut grass and any fruity smells!
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Chris
27. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes, she’s such a sweetie!
28. FAVORITE DRINK? Strongbow (alcoholic drink) Mango Juice (non alcoh.)
29.. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? NONE
30. HAIR COLOR? Strawberry Blonde, Reddish Blonde when I dye it. Dirty Blonde when not.
31. EYE COLOR? Hazel
32. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no
33. FAVORITE FOOD? Anything India
34. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Both
35. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Les Choristes
36. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Grey
37. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer all the way!
38. HUGS OR KISSES? both please!
39. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cheescake
40. LEAST LIKED FOOD: Peas! Yuck!
42. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? The Handless Maiden (disturbing)
43. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Nothing
44. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST ON TV LAST NIGHT? Super Nanny and half of What Not to Wear - Baby On Board
45. FAVORITE SOUNDS? The ocean hitting again a rocky beach and my music!
46. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
47 FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Busan, South Korea
48 DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Not really…
49. WHAT ITEM DO YOU NEED IN YOUR LIFE? A new pair of jeans thanks to my friend Paula! LOL!
50. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Thompson, Manitoba

Right now I am going to tag Amie, Paula and Beth!! :)
DIRECTIONS (edited for blogger purposes): Now, here's what you're supposed to do... and please do not spoil the fun. Copy and paste my answers and then type your answers in the same spot. Then post it on your blog! The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things, that maybe you didn't know if the first place!

4 Comments:

Blogger Paula May said...

Why do you need a new pair of jeans thanks to me? I am confused!

10:04 PM

 
Blogger Amy said...

LOL! Remember the fence at Ste. Anne's?

7:15 AM

 
Blogger Paula May said...

Oh dear, you goof!

11:44 PM

 
Blogger Paula May said...

Oh dear, I still need to do this! I will! I promise!

12:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who links to me?